Monday, December 25, 2017

and to all a good night


And that's a wrap!  I fell asleep on the couch after the kids left.  I guess I'm old.  It was a great day - it felt so good to have everyone here for a whole day.  Tori arrived yesterday around 3, Simon around 4.  Sigh.  It was good.

We had 6 or so inches of snow overnight.  We all went out and cleared the driveway after breakfast.  Took maybe 1/2 hour with all hands in, what a treat to have help!

Santa was generous, we all got and gave gifts with meaning, not so much about price tags anymore.  I see more and more people choosing experiences over things - what a great plan.  That wouldn't work for our family, not now, but maybe some day.

I'm very sleepy now, and ready for bed.  Tomorrow I have a pile of laundry and cleaning up to do.  It'll wait.  G'night.


No comments: