Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weekend Update

This week: 
Monday - No school
Tue - Cancelled PT
Wed -
Thur - Cancelled PT
Fri -
Sat - Hair App't 9:00

Busy at work this week, yay!  There's no school on Monday, so I need to go in to prep, but that's it.  I've cancelled all my physical therapy, and I think I won't reschedule.  It costs almost $300 per visit, and although I only pay $40 of it, I don't feel I'm getting any benefit I couldn't get by doing the exercises and TENS stimulation here.  I know I have not achieved $3000 worth of benefit.  I have the stuff, and I'll make the time.

I was thinking I should go out and plow the ice and snow off the driveway, but it's already 36º and there's rain in the forecast.  I think I'll let it take care of itself.  I fixed the dryer (again!) yesterday so there's a mountain of folding and putting away, and it's Sunday, so groceries beckon.  I like food shopping, so it's all good.  This afternoon I'll finish those stumps while dinner cooks itself.

What's for Dinner?

21 Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing 
22 Quesadillas
23 Baked Potato Bar
24 Spaghetti w/meatballs
25 shepherd's pie
26 pizza
27 Chicken Sandwiches
28 Pot Roast
29 Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
30 grilled ham steaks
31 Lasagna

Thursday Feb 1 pancakes
2 GROUNDHOG meatloaf!
3 Pizza


4 Chicken Pot Pie
5 Quiche & Salad
6 Pork Chops
7 Spaghetti
8 Baked Potato Bar
9 Pizza
10 Mac & Cheese
11 Roast Chicken
12Grilled Cheese
13 Steak Fajitas
14 Chicken Parmesan
15 
16 Pizza
17 

No comments: