Sunday, March 11, 2018

Weekend Update

Nothing super notable this coming week, so I'm going to skip that part.  I just got home from having coffee with Jackie - what a treat!  We used to do this often, but the kids grew up, we both got busy... sigh.  It's important to make the effort to stay connected.  Friends are precious.

I need to try to find the time to get get *something* for Daniel's birthday next week.  While I know he'd love more wood, or tools, I don' know if that's what I want to give him.  Ponder...

I've circled March 30 on the calendar at work.  The end.

Onward today.  It's DST now, so light later, but it's later in the day than it feels like.  Time to get it in gear.  Groceries, laundry, sewing.  Go!

What's for Dinner?

11 Roast Chicken
12 grilled cheese
13 pancakes & bacon
14 spaghetti
15 pork roast
16 pizza
17 mac & cheese
18 Daniel's b-day Cordon Bleu, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob
19 grilled cheese
20 Quiche
21 lasagna
22 pancakes
23 pizza
24 something on the grill..
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
April 1 Easter

No comments: