Sunday, March 04, 2018

Weekend Update

It's been winter and spring and back to winter again this week.  It's March, so it's the cold side of spring, but the end is in sight.   My "room a week" cleaning has stalled, although I did get a big pile of basement taken care of the week before last when there was no school.  Maybe I'll get a little more done today.  Not sure, though, I'm not feeling well at all - headache and an upset stomach.  I was planning to go to Lillian's art opening this afternoon but I'm not so sure now.  We'll see as the day goes on.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've kinda-sorta quit my job.  I've applied (online process) for a couple of others, but I think I need to commit.  I'm going to give myself until April 20 - I'm circling the date on the calendar at work, and that'll be it.  I'll be employed elsewhere, or I'll be unemployed (but I won't, because I'll work ANYwhere until I get something better.)

I've had a friend ask me to help her make enchiladas for 80 for Cinco de Mayo.  I've maybe made enchiladas once?  Twice?  I'm going to try a pan full today - making them and then holding them until tomorrow to see if ahead is an option.

I need to compile a quick grocery list, and then get upstairs and do some sewing, while the laundry does itself.  I'll pile all the clean stuff on the bed and fold it while I watch 60 Minutes.  

I've been commissioned to make a queen sized quilt (very loose 'rules'.)  Like this, but multicolored, heavily leaning to purple.  I think I want to start very light/low contrast at the center, working out from the middle getting brighter and more contrasted and then blending to dark/low contrast at the outside edges.  So yeah, not really anything like this. ;)

This week
Mon - 
Tue - 
Wed - 
Thu - 
Fri - No school
Sat - 

What's for Dinner?

Chicken Pot Pie
Fajitas
burgers
ravioli
chicken stir fry
9 home made pizza
10 corn dogs
11 Roast Chicken
12 grilled cheese
13 fried rice & egg rolls
14 spaghetti
15 pork roast
16 pizza
17 mac & cheese
18 Daniel's b-day Cordon Bleu, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob
19 grilled cheese
20 Quiche
21 lasagna
22 pancakes
23 pizza
24 
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
April 1 Easter

No comments: