Monday, April 23, 2018

Not Sunday weekend update

My computer is having a wee fit right now, so I’m iPad-ing it today (tomorrow, beyond...) until it’s fixed.  No worries.  This works.  But I’m gong to be brief since typing on this makes my hands hurt.
Truth be told, I just needed to see what we’re having for dinner this week. 😄🤔

No pics for right now, because, again, computer.  Whatever.  It’s April vacation week, and spring is here.  I spent much of yesterday and Saturday clearing brush and it’s looking pretty great out there.  I don’t need to be at Lillian’s until 10:30.  As much as I want to get outside and keep working on the yard, I think I’ll go upstairs and sew for a few hours.  The yard will wait until this afternoon.

What's for Dinner

22 Grilled Cheese
23 burgers
24 grilled chicken
25 Spaghetti
26 Mac & Cheese
27 Homemade pizza
28 *something on the grill

No comments: