Sunday, April 15, 2018

This week

And like that, it's Sunday again.  We are in the throes of an ice storm.  An ice storm!  In the middle of April!  I have to finish up the taxes today, then more sewing.  I'm not sure about groceries or cooking, but I will be sewing today.  More in a sec.

The Chamber job went to someone else,  so did the Front Porch Forum one.  I've applied for a few others, I've committed to helping Lillian move, and inventorying the school library.  I could be panicking, but I'm not.

And I've been making quilts.  Oh my goodness, have I.  The scrap reduction production is in full swing (with no noticeable dent, yet, in the actual pile of scraps.)  And Friday someone asked me how much for another Concentric Squares.  Between $400 and $500 depending on size, I think.  She said double, so I'm definitely covered.  I think I'll start making some HSTs - they'll be useful anyway.

The week
Monday - meet Lillian at KB, 2 hours work
Tuesday - Taxes Due
Wednesday - Cafe 9-1, time sheet to Martha, meet Suzanne @ Laundry for dinner 6:15
Thursday - pick up key from Megan
Friday - Lillian - 9-1 No ASM prep
next week - no school - Lillian all week.  ASM Friday for Monday

What's for Dinner
15 Pork Chops
16 Omelets
17 Fried Rice & egg rolls
18 Ravioli
19 Pulled Pork
20 Pizza
21 Chicken Sandwiches
22 Roast Chicken
23 Grilled Cheese
24 burgers
25 Spaghetti
26 Mac & Cheese
27 Homemade pizza
28 *something on the grill
29
30

No comments: