Monday, May 28, 2018

Oops

Long weekends mean I have even less of a grasp on what day it is.  I'll be messed up all week.  It's Monday, Memorial Day, and I'll be heading over to Jackie's shortly to watch the parade.

After that, it's garden day.  Garden Week, more likely, but the garden needs to get it.  I have just about everything but onions and potatoes - perhaps I'll run down to Middlebury after the parade and grab some.  Or maybe I'll plant what I have and the fill in the holes later in the week.  We'll see.

I spent a couple hours yesterday helping a friend of Lillian's (and now mine!) get her yard spiffed up.  She works from home and needed the entrance and gardens to look a little more businesslike.  And now they do!  And tomorrow I'll be back at the lake, I think, helping Lillian.  It's not the job I thought I'd have, but it's the job I have right now, and I do enjoy it.  I should have an interview at Basin Harbor this week - she reached out last week to be sure I was still interested.

I've also been giving over 5-6 hours each weekend to de-junking here with the ultimate goal of a yard sale in August.  Saturday I came across a new, in the box rock tumbler.  Posted it on FB Marketplace and within an hour had $50 in my pocket.  Score!


28 Memorial Day! hot dogs, potato salad
29 grilled cheese
30 sausage fusilli
31 fried rice
June 1 Pizza
2 Burgers or Chicken sandwiches
3 Roast Chicken
4 Grilled Cheese
5 Quiche (or omelets)
6 Lasagna
7 Pulled Pork
8 Pizza
9 pancakes
10 
11
12 Baked Potato Bar
13 Spaghetti
14 fish & chips
15 pizza

No comments: