Sunday, May 20, 2018

These blocks are from the swap that made me quit swapping, I suspect.  I don't know how long I've had them but there's 26 more that I won't use.  Into the yard sale box they go.  Many of the not-used are badly sewn, untrimmed, backwards... and very much not my style.  Out they go.
This little top is 27 by 36, and the 12 'best' of the bunch.  If the rain continues, I'll layer and quilt it this afternoon for baby next door, as soon as we have confirmation of her arrival.

I hope to hear from the Basin harbor Club this week - there's a 40 hr/week job available that I'd love to have.  It's Mar-October, I could fill the gap with subbing, I'll bet.  Or personal shopping. ;)  And I'm holding out hope for CSAC as well.  Something will happen, I've been finding a lot of pennies lately.

Monday - Friday @Lillian
Wednesday - Underclassmen Awards
Friday - Last day of FUSION - ASM numbers go down.
Saturday - @Carolyn Thompson 3hrs garden work

20 BBQ Chicken, Salad, Roasted Potatoes
21 grilled cheese
22 Quesadillas
23 spaghetti & meatballs
24 Quiche
25 pizza
26 nachos
27 Roast chicken
28 Memorial Day! hot dogs, potato salad
29 grilled cheese
30 sausage fusilli
31 fried rice
June 1 Pizza
2 Burgers or Chicken sandwiches

No comments: