Sunday, June 03, 2018

June is Bustin' Out All Over!

Let's just throw some pictures in here, hm?  June, you're such a show off!  
We've had lovely weather this weekend, and the garden is happy.  Tomorrow it will rain, and the garden will be even happier!  I found the zucchini seeds and snapped these pics when I went out to plant them.  No just the onions, and I think they will go into a revamped herb garden. I'm taking over Daniel's space.  There's a lot of mint of various varieties, and it's run rampant.  I'll dig it out, plant it in a pot, then plant the pot.   It won't work forever, but it will work for a while.  That stuff is tenacious!  Let us all hope that cockroaches (is that the unkillable bug?) never develop a taste for mint - we're doomed.
I'm finishing inventory at VUES this week, then
maybe back to Lillian's on Wednesday.  Unless I have a job.  I feel like the interview at BHC went well, but I've felt that way before.  It'd sure be nice, ad I feel I could do a good job with it.  We'll see.
I'm going to spend a few minutes whenever I find them and get that binding done on Olivia's quilt.  *note to self, Next Four needs attention* My wrists have been giving me some trouble, of course they have.  My feet are mostly fine now, so it only makes sense that something else breaks. It's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I've had it on and off since I was pregnant with Tori, and I expect with bracing and icing, it will dissipate again as it always has.  Stacy is now a licensed Reiki Master, and she can't wait to get her hands on my wrists. ;)  That'll help too.

Anyway, onward.  I'm meeting someone in Midd in an hour and a half, time to get the grocery list done and another load on the clothesline.

What's for Dinner?
3 Roast Chicken
4 Grilled Cheese
5 Quiche (or omelets)
6 Spaghetti
7 Pulled Pork
8 Pizza
9 pancakes
10 Fajitas
11 Grilled Cheese
12 Baked Potato Bar
13 Spaghetti
14 fish & chips
15 (Last Day of School) pizza
16 Burgers
17 


No comments: