Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fall is Falling

Fall is falling.  Yesterday I pulled in all the squash and pumpkins, roasted them and filled the freezer.  Well, not filled - I also shredded the last large zucchini, chopped a couple dozen peppers, and cut back the tomatoes.  There is at least two batches of candies jalapeños but they'll wait.

I picked some flowers, too, and will pick more, then gather seed from what's left.  I'll cover them from light frosts, and enjoy them a little longer, but soon, they'll go.

Today's job is to clear out what will be next year's flower garden.  It'll be a perennial annual mix - the bees are gonna love it!



I hope to find some time to sew this week, but I'm really not sure.  It gets dark early enough that evenings are no longer outside time, so maybe I can.  Knitting too - it's easier and more portable.

This week at work plans to be a little busy, but differently so.  I have a new boss!  And she's starting tomorrow!  And she's going to focus on 2019 recruiting, so I'm going to do, pretty much exactly what I've been doing. 😜

This Week:

Busy busy busy at work (all of our cultural student exchange visa workers are leaving this week + some regular staff as well)
Tuesday - 1/2 day school
Thursday - last farmers market

What's for dinner?

30 Pork & Potato Hash
1 Grilled Cheese
2 Meatloaf
3 Spaghetti
4 Last Market FFYS
5 Pizza
6 Burgers
7 Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
8 Quiche
9 Chicken Sandwiches
10 Baked Mac & Cheese
11 Pancakes 7 Bacon
12 Pizza
13 Soup/Deli
14 Garlic Chicken
15 Grilled Cheese
16 Pulled Pork
17 Lasagna
18 Fajitas
19 Pizza
20 Mac & Cheese




No comments: