Sunday, October 07, 2018

Lazy Sunday

Drizzly this morning, so the laundry will wait a little while.  We still haven't had a frost, so the garden will wait too.

I need to do *some* garden yard work today, but with everything wet, it's a limited amount.  This afternoon I'll work on Braiden's quilt and after dinner, more knitting.  I'm feeling a little lazy day coming on. 😊

Scott (finally) sold his car this week - he hasn't driven it, and the things been sitting for literally years - losing value and gaining mice(!)

3 more weeks of everyone at work, then 90% of he staff leaves.  I've been tasked with coming up with a winter list of things to do.  There's plenty, I have no doubt.  I want to sharpen my Excel skills, A lot.  And do a housing inventory.  And maybe go hang out with mom for a week or so.  She's on the schedule for a new hip this winter.  Whatever.  There more weeks, then we'll see again.

Let's get this day started.  I haven't written the menu in the fridge for a few weeks, and I need to - it makes everything work better.

This week
Nothing?  Really?  End of Year staff party Wednesday.  that's it, I think.

Dinner

7 Garlic chicken & roasted Potatoes
8 Quiche
9 Chicken Sandwiches
10 Baked Mac & Cheese
11 Pancakes & Bacon
12 Pizza
13 Soup/Deli
14 Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
15 Grilled Cheese
16 Pulled Pork
17 Lasagna
18 Fajitas
19 Pizza
20 Mac & Cheese
21 Crockpot Chicken
22
23 Beef Stew
24 Spaghetti
25
26 Scott's birthday
27 pizza
28
29
30


No comments: