Sunday, September 02, 2018

Weekend Update

Quick one today - it's going to be hot today and I want to get ahead of the heat with some yard work.  But I missed last week, and I MISSED last week - not having a menu plan throws everything else off.  I'll need Daniel to give me some lunch ideas before I get groceries.  He started school last Wednesday; 3 days, then 4 day (off for Labor Day), then 5 days.  It's a nice stepped transition, but back to school means a little more organization the night before, and a tighter routine in the morning.

The washer just finished, that's my signal that it's time to get outside.  Clean hands still, I'll hang my laundry and then get to work.  Groceries and some banking this afternoon when it gets hot.  Maybe I'll sew some, too!

2 BBQ Chicken
3 Hot Dogs & Salads, Labor Day
4 Quiche
5 Lasagna
6 FFYS (market)
7 Pizza
8 Mac & Cheese
9 Pulled Pork
10 Grilled Cheese
11 meat loaf
12 Spaghetti
13 Ham Steaks
14 Pizza
15 FFYS (Eat on the Green)
16 Fajitas
17 Grilled Cheese
18 Chicken Fingers & Fries
19 Mac & Beef
20 FFYS (market)
21 Pizza
22 Burgers
23 Chicken Pot Pie
24 Grilled Cheese
25 Pork Chops
26 Spaghetti
27 FFYS (Market)
28
29
30
1
2
3
4 Last Market

No comments: