Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Sunday!

I woke up this morning raring to go - cooking, cleaning, maybe some yard work later today... and then I rolled over and slept for another 45 minutes. 😆  It'll happen.  I've got a load out of the dryer already, another ready to go in, and the next waiting for the washer, I've picked up groceries and have a pretty good idea of how my day will go.  

Banana bread, Potato & Ham Soup, Chili, Mac & Cheese.  To start. 😍  Vacuum, mop, maybe put the plow on the tractor.  It needs an oil change - I have a filter, I wonder if I have oil?

Yesterday was Daniel's first Craft Fair.  I think he was a little disappointed with how he did, but I think all he needs is a little promotion.  We'll work on that his week - he has another one next weekend.  While he was there, I had coffee out with Stacey, got most of my Saturday chores done, and then went to the thrift store (cheaper shopping than a craft fair!)  
This sweet little hand thrown mug would have probably set me back $20 at the fair - I paid A DIME!  I'll fill it with (I think) some little cinnamon muffins or mini cookies or OH!  Cashew Brittle! and give to someone as a gift.  I don't know who, maybe my boss.  

I'm closing in on the end of the second sleeve of Daniel's cardigan.  It went fast!  And then something for Tori, something for Simon... hmmm.   And then there's mom.  She needs nothing, she wants nothing, but she loves sweets and booze.  I think I'll look into figuring out how to get some chocolate and a nice bottle of Frangelico to her.

This Week

Sunday - Cook ahead lunches (soup, chili etc)
Monday -
Tuesday - Costco?
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday - Stacey's talk
Saturday - Daniel's second craft fair (Otter Valley High School)

What's for Dinner?

11 Mac & Cheese & Bacon
12 Grilled Cheese
13 Fried Rice
14 Spaghetti
15 Shepherd's Pie
16 Pizza
17 Pigs in Blanket
18 Beef Stew
19 Grilled Cheese & soup
20 Fajitas
21 Lasagna
22 Thanksgiving
23 Pizza
24 leftovers
25 *something in the crockpot*
26 Grilled Cheese
27 Nachos
28 Mac & Beef
29 Garlic Chicken
30 Pizza
December 1


No comments: