Sunday, December 09, 2018

Weekend Update

Quite an exiting day in the Little City yesterday.  Two fires in 24 hours, and a busted water line, right in front of my house!  I've started (and re-started, and RE-re-started) a Christmas hat for Abi, Tori's partner, and have bought something to build into Simon's gift.  Santa's in the works, and then... Christmas!  Pictures, maybe, on Thursday.

I don't think I need a lot of groceries this week, yay! Daniel's getting antsy to go to the bank, so this'll be short today.  This week - just a work party?  Awesome!  One evening I think I'll put Daniel in charge of dinner, and go get an oil change.

This week

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday - Christmas Party at work
Saturday

What's for Dinner?

9 Roast Chicken
10 Soup & Grilled Cheese
11 Tourtiere
12 Laz-agna
13 Fajitas
14 Pizza
15 Pancakes
16 Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
17 Grilled Cheese
18 Nachos
19 Mac & Cheese
20 Shepherd's pie
21 Pizza
22 Burgers
23 Chicken Pot Pie
24 Lasagna
25 Christmas

No comments: