Sunday, December 16, 2018

It's closing in!

It's closing in!  Christmas, that is.  It's all good.  I'm about as ready as I think I'm going to get.  I mean, there's still some making to do, but the buying, I think, is done.

And speaking of making... (no pictures, yet)  I'm going to finish up the making part of Tori's gift - then a little thrift shopping (or maybe basement shopping!  even better) and done.  Simon's will get done at the last minute (it's food.)

The tree is up and lit but not yet decorated - I want to go through the ornaments and pass on some of them (or at least pack them up for the kids.)  One box at a time.

Anyway, onward.  It's 41º and I'm really hoping it rains.  My car is VERY dirty! 😁

This week - meh, nothing of enough importance to write down.

What's for Dinner?

16 Pork Chops
17 Deli Sandwiches
18 Baked Potatoes
19 Mac & Cheese
20 Chicken
21 Pizza
22 Nachos
23 Chicken Pot Pie
24 Lasagna
25 Christmas
26 Leftovers
27 Tortellini
28 Pizza

No comments: