Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, you've seen Saraswati, and you've seen the pile that might become Phillip's quilt. Beyond that? Not much. I was the snack mom at preschool this week but no pictures there.
Monday: Granola Bars, Jack Cheese and Applesauce
Wednesday: Mandarin Oranges, Animal Crackers and vanilla yogurt (they made parfaits.)
Thursday's snack is still in the fridge but would have been Bagel Chips, Salami, and Carrots with Ranch Dip. Instead of school, we had snow. Again.

So what did I do this week? More than anything, I pushed snow around. I'll spare you the boring after shot, since it looks like we're working on a whole new before.

2 comments:

Tanya Brown said...

Wow. It's beautiful, but I can imagine that dealing with the snow could get a bit daunting.

Dorothy said...

It is beautiful (that's our woods, too) but there are moments I'd rather have your dirt.

We went and had breakfast at the cafe in one of the big garden centers in Burlington. It was nice sipping coffee and munching a bagel surrounded by green while the white was blowing around on the other side of the big glass windows.