Monday, March 24, 2008

Just pictures

Well, pictures and an explanation. We have two cats, Goldie and Bean. Goldie weight about 150 lbs (20?) and is by no means a lap cat. When he does make it up onto someone's legs, he stands there on his little stiletto feet and it hurts. A lot. He's much more comfortable snoring in in this, his usual position: (with regular sized beanie baby for scale)Beanie, on the other hand, loves laps. More than laps, actually; if he climbs on you, he's ON you. Paws around your neck, cat dancing with all claws in action, purring his silly head off. He reaches bliss pretty quick, and you get this:
He drools, too.

ETA: One of these days I'll remember to hit the POST button the first time. sigh. Or maybe not.

3 comments:

dee said...

Goldie reminds me of my old cat Jake-if you look up sloth in the dictionary ther will be a picture of Jake. Wide load that. Unfortunately-he takes after the rest of the family

The Calico Cat said...

With a belly like that, I sure hope that goldie lets you rub his belly!

(My petite cats stilletto feet kill too!, I am regularly shifting, so that he can get the message to lay down already!)

Vicky aka Stichr said...

Goldie is quite the large cat, maybe you do win. Beanie is like my Precious whose middle name is Velcro.

I laughed a lot at your "stiletto feet" description. I know that feeling.