Monday, November 17, 2008

I oughta re-think the name of this blog

It's quarter past ten, ferpetesake, at NIGHT!

Anyway - it's DONE! Louise's quilt is done, dancing around in the washer as I type this. I'll dry it most of the way, then lay it flat to dry square overnight. Yeah!

I've also visited the dungeon rat's nest pit basement and brought up enough 1 yard cuts to cut another 6 aprons. Tomorrow's 30(ish) minutes of creativity.

And I worked on Tori's sweater! And made dinner! And vacuumed! And did laundry! And worked long today!

Now, though, I'm tired. The washer's done, the dryer's running. I'm off for a shower shortly, then beddie-byes for me until I do it all over again tomorrow. Pictures of the quilt in the morning, I promise. And it's almost time to revisit that Next Four, huh?

No comments: