Monday, February 09, 2009

Next 4

I feel a little bad as I've bumped Tori's Christmas quilt off my Next Four. I REALLY want to have at least the top done by the end of May, and I want to use the time-share machine in Middlebury to quilt it myself. In order to do that, I have to take the class, and in order to do THAT, I have to have a top finished to practice on. That's the ebay feedsack strings top that needs to be embiggened a little. But before I can do THAT, I need to have that silent auction quilt done. So, sigh, sorry honey. You're next after all that, though, I promise. And Christmas isn't until December. And you aren't getting it until Christmas.

3 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

That made me smile - sounds like my round about way of getting things done.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to play on one of my tops? the bright one I made Lenin? Just say the word.

Dorothy said...

Karen you're sweet. But I'm using the class as a motivator to get the string top done.