Monday, September 25, 2017

Further to yesterday

Almost immediately after hitting PUBLISH on yesterday's post, I came across this Click here The article suggests that spending money to save time brings more happiness than spending money on stuff.  I'm on board! 

I spend at least half of my weekend, probably more, doing chores - laundry is HUGE.  And I do it, because on Saturday and Sunday, I can hang them on the clothesline, and save money on power by not running the dryer.  Earlier today, I decided if I did a load overnight once or twice during the week, threw it in the dryer in the morning, I'd be caught up, and I'd get my weekend back!  This article just confirmed my thinking is on point. 

Now, though, the trick is to use all that free time to do nothing.  The right side of my brain is screaming for attention, I need to slow down and take care of that.

No comments: