Sunday, November 05, 2017

Weekend Update

This week - seems like it's going to be another busy one, but fortunately, not flat out at work.

 Let's start with that Next 4
#1 Rhoda's Quilt almost done quilting DONE!

 #2 Juli's Quilt top's done, need batting Have back and batting. I'm going to get this put together today, I think  Mailing deadline from US is Dec 7, but I think I might take a day off and go up to Quebec and mail it from there.

 #3 That obnoxious one top's also done, need batting I have back and batting for this, but Juli's has a deadline.

 #4 Braiden (Christmas 2018) no earthly idea. Yeah, still there.

Menu
November
5 Sunday: Beef Stew & Biscuits
6 Monday: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
7 Tuesday: *Daniel's cooking (I'm out)
8 Wednesday: Ravioli
9 Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner
10 Friday: Pizza
11 Saturday: Chicken fingers & fries
12 Sunday: Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
13 Monday: Quiche & Salad
14 Tuesday: Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
15 Wednesday: Lasagna
16 Thursday: Meatloaf
17 Friday: Pizza
18 Saturday: Mac & Cheese
19 Sunday
20
21
22
23 Thursday Thanksgiving
24 Friday Pizza
25 Saturday Hot Turkey Sandwiches
26
27 Turkey Soup & Bread
28
29
30

Woo!  Go me!
Okay, time to get busy now, though.  Some groceries, and then sewing.  Dinner's already in the crockpot.

No comments: