Wednesday, December 27, 2017

365 for 365

I have a plan.  I have too much stuff.  So every day for the entirety of 2018, I'm going to get rid of something.  I'm going to take a picture of everything and post a collage once a week.  Since the new year starts on a Monday, then it'll appear every Monday, and I'm going to link it on Facebook to stay accountable.  If someone wants to offer me money for anything, SCORE!  but that's not the point.  I have too much stuff, and it's holding me back.  I'm not sure what it's holding me back *from* but I feel owned by stuff, and I do not like it.  With that said, I think I am also committing to NOT buying Christmas is 2018.  Gifts will be made or things I already have.  Maybe not Santa, though... we'll see.

And I think I've chosen my word for the year.  More on that Monday.

No comments: