Sunday, January 28, 2018

Weekend Update

This week: 
Monday -
Tue - Cancelled PT
Wed - @Lynne's
Thur - Cancelled PT
Fri -
Sat -

PT is going to be officially cancelled this week.  I've been doing the stretches and stim at home and my feet actually feel pretty good.  I'll save my money.  For Daniel's teeth.  Ugh.  Fillings next month and braces are in his future, I'm sure of it.

This week at the cafe promises to be slower.  I need to schedule a meeting with Kathy, my supervisor for the After School Meals Pgm.  There's a position open in the high school kitchen staff, and maybe I could make it work with the After School stuff.  It'd be a pretty sizable cut in pay though, and that is probably not a luxury I can afford.  Shit.

And I broke my spending moratorium this week.  All of the elastic in all of my underwear decided to give up.  And the wire in one of my three good bras decided to make a run for it too.  Again, shit.

Oh well.  Onward.  Laundry, groceries, finish the bathroom (replace a pivot lever and a light switch, vacuum, mop, clean the shower)  I'm picking a room to "do" every weekend and get stuff done around here.  The master bath was a wreck, so that became project #1.  Wreck is probably a strong term, more like mess.  One light switch doesn't work, and replacing it (easy) will fix that and make the shower even more wonderful because it will be lit again.  And the pivot lever is the thing that makes the pop-up drain stopper in the sink go up and down.  Now, it goes down.  And stays there until you pry it up with a screwdriver or nail file.  Again, easy fix.  The counter's been cleared of junk so getting ready for the day (or for bed) is more pleasant, and I'm more inclined to actually use the potions and magic elixirs I've spent good money on.  So there.  Next week is the master bedroom (needs new window coverings and the ceiling fan cleaned, for starters.  Also the rolls of Christmas Wrap removed from under the bed.

What's for Dinner?

28 Pot Roast
29 Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
30 grilled ham steaks
31 Lasagna

Thursday Feb 1 Steak Fajitas
2 GROUNDHOG meatloaf!
3 Pizza
4 Shepherd's Pie
5 Quiche & Salad
6 Pork Chops
7 Spaghetti
8 Baked Potato Bar
9 Pizza
10 Mac & Cheese
11 Roast Chicken
12Grilled Cheese
13 Pancakes (for Shrove Tuesday)
14 Chicken Parmesan
15 
16 Pizza
17 

No comments: