Sunday, July 08, 2018

Weekend Update

Yesterday I picked strawberries, today I made jam.  I made one batch, Daniel made the other - and they all sealed, even the partial jar of leftovers.  Just in time, because I am O.U.T of strawberry jam, and that's a problem.  Problem solved.

I also installed an air conditioner downstairs - it's loud, but it makes the whining noise stop.  (That would be me, I hate this weather)  I intended to spend some time in the garden.  Didn't happen, but I did get all the laundry done this weekend, and /12 the grass cut.  It was actually longer than I would have guessed.  Front is done, and along the lane, so everything visible to anyone driving up.  Tomorrow Daniel can weed-whack around the raised beds and trees, and I'll finish the back (and on Tuesday it can rain)

I threw in the towel on the tee shirt project  - even with a ball point needle, new thread and my even feed foot, I could not get them to not ripple.  I gave them back, un-shirted.  I did, though, spend a little time making HSTs, and tree blocks, and they definitely worked. 😊

This week:
Monday - Band Concert
Thursday - Market
Friday - Pay Day!

What's for Dinner?
8 FFYS
9 Grilled Cheese
10 Pork Loin
11 Ravioli
12 Fried Rice
13 Pizza
14 Bratwurst
15 Spatchcock Chicken
16 Grilled Cheese
17 Pancakes & Bacon
18 Spaghetti
19 Hot Dogs
20 Pizza
21Mac & Cheese

No comments: