Sunday, October 14, 2018

Time to Go Go Go!

Frost last night, so it's curtains on the garden season.  Mostly - cabbage and such will go a little longer, but anything tender is toast.  And that's okay.  But I need to clean it up.  NEED.  So I'll give the yard 3 hours, I'll finish the laundry, I'll get supper together and I WILL sew.  Laura contacted me yesterday with dimensions of her bed, and a friendly "how's it coming?" with regard to her own of the  bossy quilt, and Christmas is coming.

I met Stacy for coffee this morning.  I'm making an effort to stay connected with my friends because otherwise I'll gladly go on about my days and realize it's been literally MONTHS since we've seen each other.  Not good.


On the way to Middlebury, the sun was just coming over the mountains.    This picture really doesn't do it justice - it was beautiful.  And it's STILL beautiful out.  Cool, but beautiful.  Perfect yard work weather.

I've challenged Daniel to set a goal (low = achievable) just so he accomplished *something* today.  I think I better do the same. ;)


This week
Again, nothing really.  There's nothing on my calendar anyway, so I'll assume that means there's nothing on my agenda.  Famous last words. ;)  Did you ever have a teacher that told you what happens when you Ass-U-Me?  Yeah.  Me too.

Dinner

14 Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
15 Grilled Cheese
16 Pulled Pork
17 Lasagna
18 Fajitas
19 Pizza
20 Mac & Cheese
21 Crockpot Chicken
22 Grilled Cheese
23 Beef Stew
24 Spaghetti
25 Meatloaf
26 Scott's birthday
27 pizza
28
29
30 Shepherd's Pie
31 FFYS (It's Halloween)

No comments: