Sunday, December 23, 2018

It's *cough* Gonna Be a Green *Wheeze* Christmas

And I'm sick.  It's the annual time off-get sick routine, but I think I'll be out of it before Tuesday. It's green outside, and bright, sunny, cold.  I can deal with that - it makes everyone's travel safer.

I'm getting things done today in 1/2 hour bursts, with a 1/2 hour rest in between.  It's good.  Last 1/2 hour, I got dreessed, next burst I'm going to run over to the bank and Shaws and that's it.  I need to figure out dinner, might be a chicken pot pie out of the freezer.  PROBABLY a chicken pot pie out of the freezer.  Definitely a chicken pot pie - I can skip the stop at Shaws.  There.

Next week I'll share pictures of all the Christmas I made.  Christmas will always be made, from now on, as long as I'm able.  I just gotta start earlier!   Daniel's turning 16 next year, so he gets a quilt, that's a given.  The rest?  Who knows.

I'm off work until the 2nd, I intend to get some serious New Year's cleaning in.  And plenty of Netflix. ;)  I can't focus my brain enough to fill in a menu beyond Friday.  Will we starve on Saturday?  Doubtful.

What's for Dinner?

23 Chicken Pot Pie
24 Lasagna
25 Christmas
26 Leftovers
27 Tortellini
28 Pizza
29
30
31 Nibbles
1

No comments: